Julie Love Gagen
Julie Love gagen
A chronic encourager, Julie is in love with the possibilities yoga has to offer. Trained by the Baptiste Community, she is committed to inspiring each and every person to discover who they are through breath and movement.
For Julie, yoga has been a path to heal from everything from unexplained illness, to heartbreak, through postpartum depression, and the ups and downs of motherhood with littles. And for that reason, Julie's study is focused on pushing physical boundaries in Power Yoga classes and exploring subtle body in meditation, yin, and restorative practice.
Julie is the founder of Be the LOVE Yoga. You can find her teaching Beginner Basics, Vinyasa, Power Yoga, and Yin/Restorative Yoga.
Julie’S YOGA TRAINING INCLUDES:
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance certification through Baptiste Power Yoga, Claire Este-McDonald + Gregor Singleton, August 2015
- 16 Hours Baptiste Art of Assisting March 2017
- Reiki I & II Certified with Lucinda Zeman, January 2018
- Power of Touch (Assisting) Workshop with Nicole Clark
- 75 Hours Meditation Teacher Training with Yoganand Michael Carroll April 2018
- 300 Hour Certification with Kripalu School of Yoga - pending